Detox smoothies are not only very easy to make, but they also taste delicious – especially when you find ingredients you really like. Try this tasty smoothie recipe.
Layer 1: Chia pudding
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite natural sweetener)
Layer 2: pink smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 a medium size avocado
- 1/2 a medium size beetroot
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any liquid of choice)
Toppings (optional toppings):
– few frozen raspberries
- Mix all the chia ingredients together and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes stirring well to avoid clumps (best overnight in the fridge).
- To stick fruits/veggies on the side of the jar, the secret is to cut the fruit/veggie really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients.
- Layer the two and top with any toppings you like.