Lemon and Parsley Syrup to Help Dissolve Kidney Stones
Kidneys act as a filter and removes waste from the body and urine. Kidney stones is one of the most common urinary disorder. Most people who experience kidney stones are from the age range of 30 and 50.
But What are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are crystals or calcium calcium oxalate that formed in the kidneys or bladder. These crystals comprise of calcium salts, uric acid or struvite that contains magnesium.
Kidney Stone Symptoms:
- Blood in urine
- Burning sensation during urination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pus or White blood cells in the urine
- Reduced amount of excreted urine excreted
- Fever and chills if there is an infection
- Severe pain in the groin and/or side
Lemon and Parsley Syrup for Kidney Stone
1 large bunch parsley root
1 cup olive oil
1 cup maple syrup
1 cup organic honey
1. Add the chopped lemon and parsley root into the blender.
2. Put all the other ingredients and blend again until it is smooth.
3. Store the mixture in in a tightly lit jar and put in the refrigerator.
Take 1 tablespoon of this syrup in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink plenty of fluids during the day.
How this Syrup Works?
- Parsley is a natural diuretic
- Olive oil serves as a lubricant
- Maple syrup and honey provides natural antibiotic benefits
- Lemon increase the urine’s acidity level and force the kidney stones to start melting.