Homemade Facial Scrub
The key to having younger looking skin is to get rid of dead and dry skin cells. The best way to do that, is to exfoliate.
Below are the best homemade facial scrubs and natural exfoliant. Some of the ingredients can be found in your own kitchen.
1. Brown Sugar Facial Scrub With Honey
1/2 cup manuka honey or plain honey
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
1 drop of your favorite essential oil (of your choice)
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply mixture to skin and massage in a circular motion. Then rinse using warm water and press skin using a warm washcloth.
3. You can apply moisturizer to the scrubbed skin.
2. Pumpkin Pie Scrub
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon vitamin Essential oil
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)
1. Combine all ingredients and store in a container tightly.
2. Use 1 tablespoon or as as needed in the shower. Then scrub skin with the mixture and rinse well after.
3. Oatmeal Facial Scrub
2 tablespoon regular milk
1 cup oatmeal, ground up in a food processor
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
1 egg white
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Add a few more drops of oil, if the consistency isn’t spreadable.
2. Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck.
3. Rinse with a warm washcloth.